Saturday, June 21, 2008

President of the Tam Fan Club

My fabulous friend Tamarah, has more talent in her little finger than I have in my mammoth-sized body. She is a mother of three, former Relief Society President and all-around good guy who is service oriented, kind and smart! Tam also is very creative and has put her talent to good use sewing burp rags (Brags) and pillow covers.
check out the link below to view her creativity!

bragsragsboutique.etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_1&listing_id=12715551

2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

thanks for sending me the link to your blog, I would have never been able to type that name in on my own. I'm just a haole that doesn't have a clue! Your blog looks great, so proffessional! I read it all and I laughed the entire time. Thanks for posting the recipes...the next time I'm in the mood to be a "betty" I'm going to try one of them.

Holley Williamson said...

Hey Leanne! I like your blog. It's kind of fun. Here's mine if you want to check it out: http://kevinandholley.blogspot.com/